Chris was a founding partner for on-ice instruction, with Thrive Hockey 13 years ago, and recently ran Skillz Training Centers in Calgary for 10 years. In his 4 seasons playing in the NCAA, he made three consecutive Frozen Four appearances, won a NCAA National Championship, and served as team captain. Since that time he has been a coach, development instructor, and coach mentor. As an Associate Coach with the Okotoks Oilers (AJHL) he helped lead the franchise to its first Division Championship. During his time there, 40 players received NCAA and CIS scholarships and 4 were drafted to the NHL. He has also been the coach mentor to over 300 minor hockey teams in the last 10 years ranging from Initiation to Midget. He also runs development sessions for players ranging from initiation to the NHL.
- RDC Queens Head Coach 2015-2019
- Coach AJHL & Midget AAA (Grand Prairie)
- 3rd year Thrive Hockey Instructor/Red Deer Rustlers team coach
- RDC Kinesiology & Sports Studies Instructor
- Hockey Canada HP1/Advanced Level 1/Speak Out/Checking
Glen started his hockey career in the WHL at the age of 14 with the Seattle Thunderbirds. He played six seasons with the TBirds and was drafted by the Detroit Red Wings. He went on to play 17 seasons in the DEL German Elite league. He has taught at various hockey schools for over ten years and enjoys coaching at the minor hockey level. Glen coached the Red Deer Bantam AAA Black team during the 2013/2014 winter season. Thrive Hockey instructor from 2011 until 2017.
• Played Junior Hockey in the SJHL (Kindersley Klippers) and Midget AAA in Saskatchewan
• Thrive Hockey Instructor 2011 to 2014, 2017
• Assistant Principal Lacombe Composite High School (Bachelor of Physical Education, Bachelor of Education, Master's of Science in Education)
• Canadian Certified Athletic Director
• Player WHL/CIS/ and European professional
• Thrive Hockey Instructor 2016 and 2017
• Masters in Education. Teacher Wolf creek School division